My Photo
Name:
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States

Monday, July 18, 2005

Straightening the fork in the road



The idea for this site was born in the wake of a plan gone wrong. I was offered a spot on a cruise ship as a blackjack dealer. For ten months I would travel around the world, making great money doing so. After really getting behind the idea and going to great lengths to fulfill the necessary medical requirements and obtaining my passport, my offer was rescinded. After taking a couple days to seethe at this miscarriage of justice I regained my focus, the idea for this site being one of many revelations. Good things did come out of this experience. I did finally escape Wisconsin and make it back to my hometown of Raleigh, NC. As much as I love all my peeps in Wisconsin, that state has always been an albatross. Its been good to come home, in familiar surroundings, even for a few weeks. I was looking forward to a great adventure. I won't be getting the adventure I was planning on, but that doesn't mean I can't still have one. Believe me, that is definitely the plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Site Counter