My Photo
Name:
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States

Friday, August 04, 2006

The fabulous Lady K

A dedication to the wonderful woman in the fantastic shoes...

Would you do it all again,
If we could rewind the days,
Relive the hours,
And step back through time?
Would you stand with me
Feeling the world change before us,
As the power of the moon
Can change the tides?
Your eyes show what could be,
Our dance foretold what should be,
Fate chose to be our guide,
The moment you touched me.
Come join me in this journey,
Be the sun in my sky,
To start over,
Is to liberate the soul,
And the true meaning of being alive.

2 Comments:

Blogger TheLegacyKey said...

Sir,
Its is truly an honor to make your acquaintance and always a pleasure to meet another brilliant wordsmith. I aspire to such great heights myself. I hope that I can convince our Lady K to take that chance I wrote of. I truly believe I can show her a world beyond her imagination. Maybe then we can all write a story the world will read and learn from. Until we (hopefully) cross paths once more, cheers.

11:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A beautiful poem indeed, which in turn inspired me to write a poem to "The Fabulous Lady K".I was able to touch her heart again and see the love that we share for eachother is true and real. Thanks for helping me cross the bridge.

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web Site Counter